Nevwas’s Gold by Cliff Roberts a real page turner!
This was a very interesting read. The author’s ability at storytelling is truly unique. I often felt throughout reading this book like I was talking to a friend telling me of his experiences.
The story is about Nate who is a very colorful character. He seems to always find himself in a mess. He starts off just helping out a lady whose wallet was stolen in a bar and ends up in a huge mess. This one small act leads to numerous other crimes that end up being linked. Nate partners with his friend Mason who works for the sheriff’s department and the two of them manage to solve a major crime ring, the friendly banter between the two makes for a very enjoyable read.
The was a very action-packed and suspenseful story that keeps you turning the page to find out what other trouble these two can get into. So if you are up for a suspenseful action-packed crime story you cannot go wrong with this book.
I give this 5 out of 5 stars
~M (Michele Ray-1book lover’s opinion)
- Rave Reviews For Nevwas’s Gold! (cliffroberts2012.wordpress.com)
- NEW Sale Price for Joshua Lisec’s THE PHOENIX REICH on Amazon + RAVE REVIEWS!!! (joshualisec.wordpress.com)
- Cliff Roberts Meet Tom Ufert! (jwnorthrup.wordpress.com)
- Gerry Stembridge Gets Rave Reviews for THE EFFECT OF HER (fletcherandco.com)
- ‘Whom You Know’ Gives Rave Reviews to Cellular Laboratories! (myfashioncents.com)
- Crime: The Bad, the Black-Collar and the Rebel (oliverthomas91.wordpress.com)